Bienvenidos al blog para los alumnos/as de inglés del IES La Bahía de San Fernando (Cádiz). Este blog pretende ser una herramienta útil de trabajo y comunicación entre profesor y alumnado este curso académico.


viernes, 21 de enero de 2011

Activities: Can/Can't, like/love/hate+-ing

1. Say what you can do or can’t do. Choose can or can’t according to you.

a. I ______ speak Chinese.
b. I ______ sing very well.
c. I ______ run 20 kilometres.
d. I ______ ride a bicycle.
e. I ______ play basket.
f. I ______ swim.
g. I ______ understand my teacher of English.
h. I ______ dance “sevillanas”.

2. Choose can or can’t according to the situation:
Example: She can’t answer the phone now; she is not at home.

a. I know the answer; I _____ answer the question now.
b. She is good at the piano; she ______ play the piano very well.
c. This test is very difficult; I ______ answer any question.
d. Maria can speak English but she ______ speak French.
e. You ______ sleep today because you are very nervous.
f. Juan ______ play tennis very well; he is a good tennis player.

3. Write the following words in the correct order:

a. milk can please I the have? = Can I have the milk, please?
b. school can’t to she go = _____________________________
c. languages can other speak she? = _____________________________
d. can’t he letter a write. = ______________________________
e. you under can’t water the run. = _______________________________
f. vegetarian she because meat eat she’s can’t a. = _______________________
g. come on Sunday to they lunch can. = __________________________
h. have we taxi a can? = _______________________________

4. Write the following words in the correct order:

a. getting I early. up hate = _______________________________
b. suggested going to summer. Paris next They = _______________________________
c. this living Do town? you in mind = _______________________________
d. enjoy music. Yanni to listening I 's = _______________________________
e. keep They trying funny. to be = _______________________________
f. mother. meeting her avoids She = _______________________________
g. lying! Won't you stop = _______________________________
h. I'm listening to fond of Yanni. = _______________________________
i. dancing. keen on She is = _______________________________
j. at the is piano. She playing good = _______________________________
k. collecting in butterflies. interested I'm = ______________________________
l. storms. afraid of going in She out is = _______________________________
m. him stealing of accused purse. She her = _______________________________
n. on He insisted her seeing mother. = _______________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario